Skip to main content
Guidelines for abstracts
- The abstract must be written in English. The abstract should be brief and concise.
- The body of the abstract must have a maximum length of 3000 characters including spaces, excluding the title.
- Carefully fill out the requested information during the submission process (title, presenter’s name, authors’ names, affiliations); this information will figure in all abstract support documents and tools. The title of the abstract must not exceed 160 characters.
- Write only the body of the text in the document you will submit.
- The body of the text should not contain figures, photos, and tables.
- Please use Arial 12 pt as the font and single line spacing for the entire body of the text.